See the guarantee card or instruction manual that came with your appliance for full details of the warranty for that product. Please register your product details below, some products require registering to be eligible for the full 2 year, 3 year or the full 5 year warranty.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Lee Stafford products are guaranteed for a period of 12, 24, 36 to 60 months from the date of purchase, against mechanical and electrical defects. For products with a 2 year (24 month), 3 year (36 month) or a 5 year (60 month) warranty you must register your product online at www.leestaffordelectricals.com. Non-registered products are guaranteed for one year (12 months). It is particularly important that you carefully read the instructions provided, in order to get maximum use from this product.
Please check the information that came with your product to determine if it has a 1, 2, 3 or 5 year warranty.
This guarantee is only valid if the appliance is used solely for domestic purposes in accordance with the instructions and provided that it is not connected to an unsuitable electricity supply, dismantled or interfered with in any way, or damaged through misuse. Under this guarantee we undertake to repair or replace free of charge any parts found to be defective.
This guarantee is only valid with your original sales receipt as proof of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a fault or mechanical defect in material and workmanship within the first twelve months of purchase, the product should be returned to the retailer for replacement. If the fault develops after twelve months and within 24, 36 or 60 months from the date of original purchase and you have registered your product online, you should contact customer services quoting the product’s model number and batch code. This information can be located on the underside or back of the product. The batch code will be stated in a YYWW format (e.g. 1133).
For up-to-date prices of spare parts please contact customer services quoting the product’s model number and batch code.
- Wet goods are excluded from the guarantee.
- Batteries and damage from leakage is not covered by the terms of the guarantee.
- The warranty does not cover acts of God such as fire, floods, hurricanes, or tornadoes, or use for rental or commercial services.
- This guarantee does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage.
- This guarantee is only valid within the UK and Ireland.
- In line with our policy of continuous product development, we reserve the right to change the product, packaging and documentation specifications without notice.